The Finnish Synchrotron Radiation Users' Organization (FSRUO) autumn school 2014 will be celebrated in Finland together with The International Year of Crystallography (IYCr) 2014 in Finland. Thus we are happy to announce
FSRUO Autumn School 2014
Photon based research at roadmap infrastructures
IYCr 2014: Crystallography in Finland
The autumn seminar and meeting will take place 20.-22.10.2014 at the Linnanmaa Campus, University of Oulu, Finland. The meeting is kindly sponsored by the Grant of National Course of UNIOGS, Oulu University.
- Progress of new large-scale light sources.
- Synchrotron radiation in natural sciences.
- Synchrotron radiation in life sciences.
- Impact of bright sources in research.
- International Year of Crystallography.